Tuesday, December 2, 2008

another tidbit...

Oh, I forgot to mention. I had a blast with my students teaching them a little bit about a United States Christmas (or at least a Bolyanatz Christmas).

It was the last week of class, so things got even more fun. I used Barry White's "White Christmas" and Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You" (in that order), and I was even surprised how much we were able to talk about, how many things were foreign to them... the idea of a white christmas, Santa's sleigh, stockings, mistletoe... etcetera.

I ended up drawing some pretty sick dibujitos on the board, like a chimney and fireplace and stockings, with a little Santa Claus coming down... it ended up being pretty awesome.

That's pretty much it. Hasta pronto! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh heeem. you are the world's cutest. it sounds like tus dibujitos were really a hit. :-) you're a such a good doodler. jejej. love n miss you! <3hj