Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brandon comes to visit!


A fun weekend, our friend Brandon (another ETA in Acapulco) came to visit Victoria and me... we had a blast catching up, eating French crepes made by Memo, making music on GarageBand, and doing touristy things in downtown Toluca...

This morning (Sunday) we went to the central plaza, ate some deeelicious quesadillas, walked around to the different vendors set up in the plaza, bought some movies and music, and some other nummies. The Day of the Dead is coming up, in November, and so vendors are out in style with their different takes on the art... chocolate skulls, marzipan depictions of foods, coffins, etc... I need to learn more about this day, and then I'll write more about it. :)


I have some lesson planning to do, but just thought I'd take this chance to write... hope you're all well!

Hasta pronto! Besos~

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like all is going really well for you Mari! Loved reading and seeing the pics. Ava and I did have a great time with Sarah and kids! Thanks for sending your blog address-I'll be watching ;) hugs Diane

Brandon B said...

Hooola,
me encanta que escribiste sobre mi visita weyy ya las extraño un chingooo, por favor ya venganse a visitarme!!

Brandon